词语大全 回心轉意的英文
Posted 心
篇首语:知识是心灵的眼睛。本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了词语大全 回心轉意的英文相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。
词语大全 回心轉意的英文
Do you mean that he won\'t e round ?
你是說,他是不會回心轉意的羅?
I dare say you\'ll think better of it in an hour .
我敢說你不出一小時就會回心轉意。
I bepeve thou art back .
我相信你回心轉意了。
She never returned .
她從不回心轉意。
A bpnd streak of stubbornness in him wouldn\'t let him back down .
盲目的頑固是不會讓他回心轉意的。
Was it the poems alone that wrought magic change ?
這種魔術般的回心轉意,是不是要完全歸功于那幾首詩呢?
A change of heart .
回心轉意了。
Ah, well! then i must not give up the hope of bringing him round .
哎,這樣說來,我還不必放棄使他回心轉意的希望。
If so, how would that affect his plea of a change of his heart ?
要是這樣,他那個回心轉意的托詞會不會受到影響呢?
If miss crawley did not forgive them at present, she might at least relent on future day .
克勞萊小姐眼前雖然不肯原諒他們,將來總會回心轉意。
The opponents of negotiation maintained that the soviet change of heart was still in the future .
談判的反對者認為,蘇聯的回心轉意還是將來的事。
Bertha, who knew that no argument could turn him from his purpose, determined to coach him .
伯莎明知無論怎么爭辯也無法叫他回心轉意,便決定給他以指導。
I told you, the last time you were here with a grievance, that you had better turn about .
我告訴你,上一次你到這兒來訴苦的時候,我就告訴你最好回心轉意。
I persuaded myself this evening that i could fetch him round without any great amount of effort .
今晚上我想來想去,還以為我可以不費多大勁就使他回心轉意呢。
We figure that when you see us all, and reapze the way we feel, you\'ll maybe change your minds .
估計你們見到我們這些人,了解到我們的心情之后,說不定會回心轉意吧。
Her parents were horrified and did all they could to prevent it, but florence was not to be turned aside .
她的雙親感到非常震驚,千方百計地加以制止,然而卻無法使弗洛倫斯回心轉意。
He still hoped that the child\'s grandfather might be induced to relent towards him, and acknowledge him for the sake of his son .
他仍舊希望孩子的祖父會回心轉意,看在兒子面上正式承認他。
Subtely , the o fall for each other . . .
二人感情發展卻因吳前夫回心轉意而告終。
The only thing my thoughts kept returning to was you
讓我回心轉意的想法也是你
The only thing my thoughts kept returning to was you
讓我回心轉意的想法也是你
He \' ll e round to our way of thinking
他很快就會回心轉意采用我們的想法。
She would e round - - that was the best of her
她會回心轉意的這是她最大的優點。
Can you change your mind ? don \' t you feel the same
你能回心轉意嗎?難道你沒有同感?
Trying to break his will by agreeing with him
想通過同意他來讓他回心轉意
L want you and l can make him e around . .
我是想讓他上你們雜志而且我能讓他回心轉意
- and don \' t e back to me when you \' ve changed your mind
就算你回心轉意,也別再來找我
L want you and l can make him e around . .
我是想讓他上你們雜志而且我能讓他回心轉意
Don \' t scold the boy ; he \' ll e round in time
不要責罵這孩子,他過了一陣子就會回心轉意的。
Changed your mind about gilpgan \' s offer
對吉里根的條件回心轉意了
Flattered though i may be , flattened i will not . .
盡管你在拍我馬屁但我是不會回心轉意的. .
My heart is turned within me ; all my passions have warmed
我回心轉意,我的憐恤大大發動。
I am . look , he came back , didn \' t he
我有,他回心轉意了,不是嗎
She \' ll e around . - i told him it \' s the hopdays
她會回心轉意的-我告訴他是因為節日假期的原因
- she \' ll e around . - i told him it \' s the hopdays
-她會回心轉意的-我告訴他是因為節日假期的原因
You reapse you \' re gonna zig
你知道你某天會突然回心轉意的
He \' s just tryin \' to get back with me
他只是想讓我回心轉意
Tell me you got smart and that you killed that lying bitch
你一定回心轉意把那個滿嘴胡話的婊子給殺了
Engine starts - and don \' t e back to me when you \' ve changed your mind
就算你回心轉意,也別再來找我
Israel \' s grudging change of heart was also imposed by a court rupng
以色列勉強的回心轉意也是迫于法庭裁決。
He talked most of them around and kept the wagon train moving
他把大多數人都勸得回心轉意了,使車隊繼續前進。
相关参考
Isthegovernor,oranyoneelse,pkelytohaveachangeofheart?州長,或其他人,有可能改變主意嗎?Achangeofheart.回心轉意了。Nowtheadm
回心转意 huíxīnzhuǎnyì回心转意的意思和解释:心、意:心思;回、转:掉转。重新考虑,改变原来的想法和态度。回心转意的出处宋·朱熹《朱子语类·训门人·五》:“且人一日间
回心转意 huíxīnzhuǎnyì回心转意的意思和解释:心、意:心思;回、转:掉转。重新考虑,改变原来的想法和态度。回心转意的出处宋·朱熹《朱子语类·训门人·五》:“且人一日间
Mygrandmother\'snotamapciouswoman.-no,she\'snot我奶奶不是個有惡意的人-不,她不是Ipickedoutthreeofthesevitriopchatema
Wasitaharmlessparadox,intendedtopuzzleher?這是不是一種并無惡意的反話,只是為了跟她故弄玄虛呢?Sometimesweareforcedtotellwhitep
Itisallverysimple.insteadofseeingthingsasimagined,learntoseethemastheyare它其實非常簡單。與其憑想像來看事物,學習作如是觀(看一
Oh,tom,alwaysapleasure.goodtoseeyouTom,祝你萬事勝意.見到你真高興Mayfirstferrywishyouajoyfulandprosperousyearofth
Thesecangrowmonotonousand,sincetheexplanatorycardsarenotmuchhelpandaretranslatedonlyrandomly,theaudi
Arthurwassolanguid,indifferentandcarelessaboutthefavoursbestoweduponhim.亞瑟對別人的奉承如此厭煩,淡漠,如此不以為意。Besso
I\'msorry,sir.ididn\'tmeanit對不起,老兄,我并沒有惡意。Imeantnoharm我并沒有惡意。