知识大全 外企英语面试试题问答大全
Posted 外企
篇首语:笛里谁知壮士心,沙头空照征人骨。本文由小常识网(cha138.com)小编为大家整理,主要介绍了知识大全 外企英语面试试题问答大全相关的知识,希望对你有一定的参考价值。
面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问,有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q:Can you sell yourself in o minutes?Go for it. (你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your anization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a puter programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide sofare support. (我干了五年的电脑程式设计师。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软体供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and petent. (凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) anization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your pany in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training bined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A:(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A:(I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A:(I like) people who possess the can do spirit. (有“实际行动”的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理别人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don‘t say anything; otherwise the situation could bee worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。)
Q:What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A:Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些人。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失败?)
A:None of us was born perfect. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of acplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your pany. (为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your pany. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China’s entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q:How long would you like to stay with this pany?(你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my anizational and planning skills in the future.(我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计画上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:It would be premature for me to predict this. (现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director(或CEO或president).(说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A:假如你有家眷,可以说:To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)
相关参考
想找一份满意的工作吗?外企面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问,有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中外企面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,
1.你新到这家公司,公司上下都讲人事部主管是「老板的人」;人事部主管的权利很大,也很有号召力,你调动不了的人和事他都可以调动得了,你明显的感觉到这位主管对你在这家企业的发展是个「绊脚石」。某天,人事部
在外企面试英语中如何给面试官留下美好印象,首先在外企面试英语时要能听懂对方的问题,一般面试官在外企面试英语时会提到的问题有如下几条:外企面试英语1:Tellusaboutyourself这是一个有关你
1.Whatisimportanttoyouinajob?这个工作对你最重要的是什么?Challenge,thefeelingofacplishment,andknowingthatyouhavema
workexperienceisthetypeofworkyou『vedoneinthepast.Ifyouhaven『tstartedworkingyetyoucansayRightno
A:Ifeelthatlearninghowtomotivatepeopleandtoworktogetherasateamwillbethemajorgoalofmyleadership.(我觉得学
在人生的职业生涯中,进入外企就意味着高薪、好的福利、国际前景,是无数才众努力的目标之一。然而,面对考官的英语测试,即便是职场资深人士也会有些心惊胆战。因为毕竟中国是非英语母语的国家,而外企的面试程序则
不少同学将择业的目光瞄准外资企业,而要进外企工作,当然首要的条件就是外语流利,虽然大学毕业生经过多年的学习已经练就了极强的英语读写能力,但一到英语面试关,不少操著一口蹩脚英语的同学就纷纷落马。专家指出
面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问,有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言
很多外企在当面的面试之前会有一个电话英语面试,时间一般在20-30分钟左右,用以核实求职者的背景和英文表达力。建议求职者在投递履历以后要做好各种充分的准备。如果你提前知道了电话面试时间,则可以在面试时